Thursday, August 30, 2007

8th Meeting

Challenge yourself:


a. Tell the truth

b. Return recovered things (personal items, money, etc)

c. Admit mistaked.

d. Return excess changee.

e. Avoid cheatingOn your journal


Process your experience with the aid of the following guide questions:


a. What challenge did you take?

Telling the truth is not a big deal with me, its a task that should always be done. Its not that hard to tell it, may be sometimes it does, its just sometimes telling it will make things worst.


b. Were you able to do the challenge? How did you feel about it?

Yes i did it. I feel so proud of what I have just done, its relaxing and it almost give me some of peace of mind. Its like getting ride of some torns that almost bothered me most of the time.


c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?

I learn that no matter how long you keep an "agenda", time will come and truth will reveal it self, whether you like it or not. So why keep waiting when you all the time in telling?





No comments: