Thursday, August 30, 2007

9th meeting

1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
One time when I was in my friends teritory she offered me a cigarette.

2. How did you react to it?Why?
I might say "No, that just doesn't interest me." But being able to say no may not be the problem; the real problem arises when my friend repeatedly ask me to do something. This is when I was able to say to myself, "I made a decision and I truly feel that my decision was the correct one", and then be able to express that repeatedly to all of our friends, have enough respect for yourself to stand up and not give in.

3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
This seems like a difficult task.It takes a tremendous amount of will power to be able to stand up to the people that you know, trust, and respect ..Its sometimes you disapoint them but great.!

4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?
I learned that when choice your friends, try to be wise. And never be encourage to do the things that will lead you to nothing. At the same time always look to the bright side of life so you could'nt have some hard time knowing what is right or wrong.

No comments: